The Shadow's Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadow's Council

Welcome to the Second Incarnation of the Shadows Council

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello I am Ancient7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ancient7
Admin
Ancient7

Hello I am Ancient7 Empty
PostSubject: Hello I am Ancient7   Hello I am Ancient7 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:13 pm

Hello you can call me Ancient or Ancient7.....I have been awakened as an ancient vampire ever since I was young so I have had time to adjust to all of the different energy levels that come with being a vampire. When I first was awaken I had to have blood...so every time I would get cut I would just drink my own blood and had the urge to bite...as time went on I have been able to control that urge and its evolved into a way that when I get the desire for blood again I will get it from food...sunlight used to bother me but as I became more in tune with my levels I was able to adapt to it....I still prefer the night time and if i start getting too drained I will make my own energy so that I don't have to rely on anyone else...I am here to help Meridion, to help those who have just awaken and also to make friends.
Back to top Go down
Meridion
Admin
Meridion

PostSubject: Welcome   Hello I am Ancient7 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:31 pm

Welcome Ancient,

It is very nice to see you here. I appreciate all the help you can offer as this will be an extreme undertaking to have all the classes of vampire under one roof.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowscouncil.board-directory.net
Ancient7
Admin
Ancient7

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Ancient7   Hello I am Ancient7 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:35 pm

Yes that's understandable...so many classes we must band them all together and hopefully get some sort of unity within the VC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Ancient7   Hello I am Ancient7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello I am Ancient7
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow's Council :: Greetings/Introductions-
Jump to: